Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What Percentage of BLM Protestors Know What They're Protesting?
(07-23-2016, 10:53 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Here is what people like you fail to understand.  Blacks are resorting to desperate measure becaus the standard way of complaining has netted zero results for years.

they feel the system is stacked against them so they can not proceed through standard channels to have their complainst adrresses.  When police lie to protect each other and District Attorneys also take their side then who can you camplain to?

As i have said many times I don't agree with all of their tactics, but the way FOX News presented this story is perceft proof of why blacks feel they can not trust the media to get bthier mesage out.  You watch Fox News and you seemed to have no idea what happened in the Laquan McDonald case.  I wonder why that is?  You claim the BLM protestors don't know what they are talking about, but people like you who depend on conmseravtive news sources are also ignortant of what is going on out there.

What are you talking about?!  That IS the standard way of complaining for them:  they start just making noise, being loud, and disrupting the peace with no real idea what's going on?  How could that be more productive than anything else?  How would that make change?  

You fail to acknowledge that it appears they have no idea what they're protesting or how to make change because you're a typical Democrat, which is exactly how you're playing into the wrongs of the BLM movement that have no idea what they're doing.

You think that, because it's their right, they're justified to riot, protest, and block ambulances even when they have no clue why they're doing it other than to make noise.

Please don't ignore the highlighted part.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Percentage of BLM Protestors Know What They're Protesting? - BFritz21 - 07-23-2016, 06:32 PM