Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steve King wants to know what "sub groups" contributed as much as Whites have
(07-23-2016, 10:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I don't remember asking you much of anything about race. I tried to help you find an answer to one (of your  numerous) questions by posing a question that was corollary to yours.

I really don't "want" you to do anything more that stop being the petulant child that continues to ask questions instead of providing any opinions. Of course you have every right to continue to play the inquisitor, just know that you will have to find someone that is intrigued by your line of questions; as I am not. 

Pat at least provides counter-points and that is why I can converse with him and others; even though we disagree on basically everything. 

You can't converse about the numbers of races "scientifically" if you can't provide a definition of race "scientifically".  Why are you keeping the definition such a secret?  Hiding something?  Until I know the definition, how do you expect me to tell you how many "base" races there are "scientifically"?

Petulant child?  What happened to "attack the message, not the messenger"?  Must be one of those t-shirt moments you mentioned. 

My initial post contained two questions. I apologize if they overloaded your motherboard. Despite the smoke and mirrors at the bfine dog and pony show, your persistent refusal to answer the question is evidence indicating you know exactly what my point is. That's why you keep avoiding the question. But, I'm not going to spoon feed you the answer. Learning requires a little bit of effort on your part. Like the effort required to research the scientific definition of race. 
PS What markers?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steve King wants to know what "sub groups" contributed as much as Whites... - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 07-24-2016, 12:21 AM