Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL's Most Overrated Player on Each Team
(07-22-2016, 07:17 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I'm going to disagree.  I think Luck's about to have a great year.  He was hurt last year.  I think he was hurt a lot longer and a lot worse than they let on.  For us it's definitely Maualuga.  
SaveSave

- He's had one great season (that still had some warts) and had passer ratings of 76.5, 87.0 and 74.9 in his other seasons.

- His career passer rating is lower than Daltons, and we all know how Dalton has been perceived compared to how Luck is perceived.

- The Colts and Luck have acknowledged that he wasn't hurt all of last season. He was playing poorly while healthy too.

- He's set NFL records for most INTs through 5-6 playoff games.

- He has 55 INTs and 32 fumbles (14 lost) in 55 reg season games). That's an average of 20 turnovers per full season. People practically lost their minds in the one season where Dalton had 20 turnovers. Imagine if he did it every season. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL's Most Overrated Player on Each Team - Shake n Blake - 07-24-2016, 02:23 AM