Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Those Convinced Of Clinton’s Corruption
(07-24-2016, 01:06 PM)GMDino Wrote: I am actively campaigning against Trump.

If that means I have to defend Clinton I will do so.

Back to your first point:  You fit in to the article perfectly.  Even if she didn't do anything you can find a reason to not like her.

Trump has been shown not only to be incompetent but also to do things that are outright illegal just to make a buck.  Clearly he is a GREAT choice to run the country.  Mellow

No one has to search for a reason not to like her.  She is a walking reason.  She was incompetent, reckless, to quote the FBI, in one of the top jobs in the country.  How, in your singular focus, does that qualify her for the top job?  The proof is out there.  She cannot even be trusted with a security clearance. 

There's no point arguing with you, as utterly blind as you appear to be about this woman.

Will we be seeing slogans from you soon to go with the excessive threads or are you saving those for closer to the election? 

How about this one?  Vote for Hillary.  She's not criminal, only reckless.

I figure the worst he will do is nothing.  She might accidentally, "recklessly", give the country away to China, or send state secrets to Bubba on his phone.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Messages In This Thread
RE: For Those Convinced Of Clinton’s Corruption - McC - 07-24-2016, 01:18 PM