Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your wins and losses predictions for our tough first six games?
(07-24-2016, 03:50 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: 1...SEP 11...1:00PM AT JETS W I think the drama and hype around Fitz is messing with the team.  Either he signs is unhappy, or he holds out and is unhappy, or they fold but the pressure, as well as missing time, gets to him, and we just come in and get after him.
2...SEP 18...1:00PM AT STEELERS W No Le'Veon Bell and we go in there hyped up and pissed off about the playoff debacle and just stomp on them.  Not to mention that Dalton makes his presence known and has his "coming out party," ripping their terrible secondary to shreds.
3...SEP 25...1:00PM BRONCOS W  Who's their QB?  Home opener in The Jungle after starting 2-0 and everyone is just hyped-up with the crowd going insane and we stomp them.
4...SEP 29...8:25PM DOLPHINS W But we need to be careful of a letdown.  I just don't think Tannehill will be able to beat us.
5...OCT 9....4:25PM AT COWBOYS L Tricky one but that will be a tough place to win with the noise, especially because I think Elliot has a huge year
6...OCT 16..1:00PM AT PATRIOTS L So difficult to beat the Pats in Foxoborough, especially with Tom fresh off suspension.

4-2 but definitely the possibility to start 6-0  ThumbsUp

Yeah, seems like a lot of people in this thread are writing this game off as a victory already. They forget the fact that both Romo and Bryant were hurt last year. Imagine the Bengals without Dalton AND Green for most of a year.

Romo: 69.9% completion, 8.5 YPA, 34 TD/9 INT, 113.2 QB Rating
Bryant: 88 catches/1,320 yards/16 TDs

With Romo and Bryant back, and adding Elliott at RB, that is going to be a scary offense. Not to mention Witten is like 34 and still putting up 700+ yard seasons somehow. Add that together with a road game. Pretty darn tough.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are your wins and losses predictions for our tough first six games? - TheLeonardLeap - 07-24-2016, 06:52 PM