Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steve King wants to know what "sub groups" contributed as much as Whites have
(07-24-2016, 03:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As I mentioned earlier my answer lies in Anthropology and more specifically Forensics; as it searches for physical evidence.

I have further stated that even in the scientific field there is dispute; sometimes you just have to have faith to believe in certain aspects of science. Somewhere along the way it became bigoted to acknowledge there are physical differences between black, white, and yellow so we have steered away from the terms, the genetic make up of humans has not changed. 

Attached is a study that goes along with my way of thinking:

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=98485&page=1

Anthropologists Disagree About Race and Bones

I can only assume that Forensics is this "junk science" you keep referring to. As I have said I am no scientist; I can only go by what I was taught and I was taught that a person with minimal protrusion of the lower, retreating cheekbones, a narrow nose, and skin a various hue of tan is a Caucasian regardless of his social construct.

That may make me bigoted or "wrong" in the eyes of some, but it is not the first time and I doubt it will be the last.

You know that race sciences is the "junk sciences" i am referring to, but please keep acting ignorant. 

Quote:These measurements are compared to the indexes made from thousands of measurements of major population groups, which can tell scientists generally where a person’s ancestors came from. 

This was addressed by Sauer and just verifies the error he highlighted. If I say the Irish, Germans, and Italians constitute a race and then I found that your bones match one of theirs, then I can say you were that race too. That doesn't mean they have the same bones, just that we pooled them together and identified the subject from that pool. 

That's why genes show nothing in common between the created races. Because if they truly were unique races, there would be something in the code that showed commonality. There isn't. Again, the fact that I can have more in common genetically to a black man who is 5'10" than I do a white man that is 5'4" is a blow to the argument that race is  biological. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steve King wants to know what "sub groups" contributed as much as Whites... - BmorePat87 - 07-24-2016, 06:55 PM