Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your wins and losses predictions for our tough first six games?
(07-23-2016, 11:39 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: Based on what we know now, it is a tough stretch to start the season, no doubt. That said, we will doubtless have a strong defense and an offense with at least a few legit weapons. Will we sweep? Go 0-6? Probably somewhere in between. Here's my prediction:

1...SEP 11...1:00PM AT JETS W
2...SEP 18...1:00PM AT STEELERS W
3...SEP 25...1:00PM BRONCOS W
4...SEP 29...8:25PM DOLPHINS L
5...OCT 9....4:25PM AT COWBOYS W
6...OCT 16..1:00PM AT PATRIOTS L

That's actually my optimistic version. I could see us losing one of those first three games, though I think we're gonna take the Steelers. Everyone on the team has that second game circled on their calendar for sure. I could also see us swapping results with the Jets and Dolphins -- losing the opener but winning the night game.

I could see us losing the first 3 games also.....at New York on 911, and we have never played well in New York and the crowd will be fired up on 911......at Steelers who are laying for us......and World Champ Broncos .....at Dallas, at New England.....Bengals will have to have a great training camp, no major injuries and be ready to play great ball...otherwise a 1-5 start to the season......but being a Bengals Fan since 1968, I say start by beating the Jets and take these one game at a time. ....If the D is playing great and the offense is blocking and running and passing, WHO DEY.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are your wins and losses predictions for our tough first six games? - kevin - 07-25-2016, 11:01 AM