Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Long Will The Steelers Let Bell Screw up?
(07-25-2016, 07:53 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: The NFL as a whole is and always was a corrupt business.  The Steelers are not immune from this.  Anyone who thinks their franchise has the moral high ground over any other is deluded. 

Of course, you're bound to disagree with all of this, because - as a Steeler fan - I'm incapable of any logical or objective thought.  Rolleyes

Except the Pittsburgh Steelers have, and always will, maintain a positive image to media pundits & the NFL.

Seriously, the AFC North is a division know for assholes on their teams, particularly on defense.  Do the Steelers have the same asshole image as Baltimore got for Lewis and Suggs and Cincinatti got for Thurman, Burfict, and Jones? No.

How many rules were murky and had to be "clarified" when Pitt broke them? You now have not one occurrence with repeat drug violations, but two in the same year with crucial players. The NFL has used repeat occurrences to justify suspensions and team wide investigations, but not a single trace of that can be seen with Pitt right now. There's even a chance that Bell gets his suspension removed.

The only NFL pundits that I even see mentioning these inconsistencies is people from the Patriots camp. Ironically, if anyone has a right to be upset about this trend, it's them.

I'm glad you've "objectively" found that your team isn't on the moral high ground. Because if the fan base doesn't, no one else will.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Long Will The Steelers Let Bell Screw up? - THE Bigzoman - 07-25-2016, 03:38 PM