Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody Else's Dog HATE Dog Food?
(07-01-2015, 08:26 AM)Harmening Wrote: You always say that people don't have an answer for you.  
That is false.  They answer you so many times that they get sick and tired of doing it, so they stop.  They give up on you, yet you keep carrying on.
You refuse to accept answers.
Fred's answer has changed so many times that it's hard to keep up.  I'd accept it if he offered anything real.  Like I ask below, why would he say that sarcastically?

As for the other answer you claim that I refuse to accept, when has Pat EVER given an answer for what could have happened in that elevator that would be something that could make Rice innocent and not deserving of a suspension?
(07-01-2015, 10:58 AM)fredtoast Wrote: For the love of god, let it go Brad.

You claimed there was no cure for cancer.  I made a sarcastic comment that you did not know chemotherapy existed.  Everyone else in the thread realized that I was being sarcastic, but you have carried that around like some sort of trophy for years.  It makes you look more and more ridiculous every time you bring it up.  You see it as one of the greatest victories in the history of message boards and everyone else sees it as you being too stupid to understand i was being sarcastic.

And is claiming you didn't know chemotherapy existed really such a deep-cutting insult that you should carry a life-long grudge over it and try to build a legend on your ability to show that you actually did know it existed?

I get into lots of pissing matches around here.  It is ridiculous to suggest that everyone just blindly agrees with me and you are the only one that sees the truth.  So the next time EVERYONE tells you that you are wrong you might want to actually consider the possibility that you are wrong.

IF THAT WERE THE CASE, why would you claim multiple times that you never said it??  That makes no sense.  

Even further proof that you were just trying to make me look bad and make yourself look good is you said that I "often said that chemotherapy doesn't exist," which how could I often claim something that I never claimed?

Remember when you posted the link to prove that I am "a liar" and the link actually proved that you were lying?  Why would you even go through all of that if you weren't wrong.  

It wouldn't be such a deep-cutting insult if you hadn't done that, along with claiming your "word is gold" and is your bond (or something along those lines) because, especially for a lawyer, the only thing a person has is their word, and yours means nothing because you lie and throw out complete false information.

You speak well and just use your words to throw out false garbage, which I'm one of the only ones to ever actually look at the substance of a lot of your posts and realize how wrong they are.

Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and against me and doesn't realize that you're full of shit.  faulk even pointed out that it was clear what I meant, so I'm sure an attorney that knows more than everyone else knew what I meant from the very beginning.  

You think you're above everyone else and can't ever admit to being wrong, which is why you've thrown out multiple explanations for saying what you did, all which end up being bullshit, and that's what doesn't fly with me.
(07-01-2015, 12:48 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: This post is chock full of truth.

Except that it's not.

What would be the point of him sarcastically saying that I said that chemotherapy doesn't exist?

Not to mention everything else I point out above.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anybody Else's Dog HATE Dog Food? - BFritz21 - 07-01-2015, 08:26 PM