Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Those Convinced Of Clinton’s Corruption
(07-26-2016, 04:31 PM)xxlt Wrote: Hmmm. The link provided lays out spending proposals and funding sources for same. Pretty far out stuff. I can see why it seems so unrealistic to you. Sarcasm

It's all such a pipe dream.  The only comfort is that none of it can ever really happen.  Did Obama do anything about education, did he have any effect on the cost of higher education?  Did he raise the educational standards in this country?   He promised to.  Did he touch the infrastructure?  He promised to. 

Those trillions are not gonna come from taxing the rich.  Her funding sources are a fantasy.  The whole program is fantasy.  Don't promise me to do a hundred things you can't and won't do.  Tell me one thing you can do and do it.

The acid she dropped before she wrote it isn't as strong as Bernie's but she was high just the same.

That's what campaigns are now--promise more than the other guy, attack the other guy better than they attack you.  So it'll all be non stop bullshit from here on in.  Hey, maybe her fantasy is better than Trump's.  Doesn't really matter much either way.  They both suck as individuals and they both will suck in the White House, though for very different reasons.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Messages In This Thread
RE: For Those Convinced Of Clinton’s Corruption - McC - 07-26-2016, 04:42 PM