Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody Else's Dog HATE Dog Food?
(07-01-2015, 08:26 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Fred's answer has changed so many times that it's hard to keep up.  I'd accept it if he offered anything real.  Like I ask below, why would he say that sarcastically?

As for the other answer you claim that I refuse to accept, when has Pat EVER given an answer for what could have happened in that elevator that would be something that could make Rice innocent and not deserving of a suspension?
IF THAT WERE THE CASE, why would you claim multiple times that you never said it??  That makes no sense.  

Even further proof that you were just trying to make me look bad and make yourself look good is you said that I "often said that chemotherapy doesn't exist," which how could I often claim something that I never claimed?

Remember when you posted the link to prove that I am "a liar" and the link actually proved that you were lying?  Why would you even go through all of that if you weren't wrong.  

It wouldn't be such a deep-cutting insult if you hadn't done that, along with claiming your "word is gold" and is your bond (or something along those lines) because, especially for a lawyer, the only thing a person has is their word, and yours means nothing because you lie and throw out complete false information.

You speak well and just use your words to throw out false garbage, which I'm one of the only ones to ever actually look at the substance of a lot of your posts and realize how wrong they are.

Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and against me and doesn't realize that you're full of shit.  faulk even pointed out that it was clear what I meant, so I'm sure an attorney that knows more than everyone else knew what I meant from the very beginning.  

You think you're above everyone else and can't ever admit to being wrong, which is why you've thrown out multiple explanations for saying what you did, all which end up being bullshit, and that's what doesn't fly with me.

Except that it's not.

What would be the point of him sarcastically saying that I said that chemotherapy doesn't exist?

Not to mention everything else I point out above.  

For crying out loud man.  You are making yourself look silly.  Why do you insist on doing that?  Nobody is jumping on some sort of Fredtoast bandwagon.  They can, however, see the forest from the trees.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anybody Else's Dog HATE Dog Food? - Harmening - 07-01-2015, 09:54 PM