Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump Promises To Do More For Veterans Than Anyone
(07-26-2016, 08:18 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: And how are we going to pay for it all? My first question every time.

Every promise that comes out of his or Cilnton's mouth isn't worth the price of their toothpaste. It either isn't affordable or will face hardships in Congress.

And the wheel keeps spinning. I don't think it's even debatable that there are good answers to most of this country's problems. The bigger problem is the ego-driven selfishness of parties on both (all) sides. Everyone wants it their way and not the other guys way(for varying reasons; but i don't want to get too far down the rabbit hole) and, as usual, the 9-5 middle-class folk are the ones that get screwed. 

If i sit and think about it, it almost, literally, blows my mind that grownups can act the way politicians do and get away with it when answers are readily available to anyone that wants to set ego aside and make a difference. As long as they're comfortable enough, no change is needed. The masses be damned!!

Maybe i'm giving them too much credit, that they can realize answers are there for the taking. Ah, screw it. I had more but i now declare this rant, over. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Promises To Do More For Veterans Than Anyone - rfaulk34 - 07-26-2016, 08:28 PM