Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your wins and losses predictions for our tough first six games?
Honestly I can see these games going a lot of ways.

@NY- W. If they trot Geno Smith out I think we can beat them in a Marv-Ball game. If its Fitz I could see a shootout.

@Pitt- W. We seem to only win at ketchup land. If Bell is out they could be struggling offensively. Either way it will be a close one.

Den- W They have a rough QB situation. As bad as Peyton was they still had a guy who could read D's and get into the right play.
1pm in the Jungle is Daywalker time. I think we take it.

Mia - W Home game against a inferior team. I can see the opp for a let down but think the Bengals will be focused this year.

@Dal - W I'm torn on this game.... If Dallas offense is clicking this will be a tough one and could be a loss in the JerryDrone. If not I can
see the Bengals being too much for that D.

@NE - L Sure we are good enough to go in and beat them.... but lets be honest... they just don't lose at home often and they could be very desperate depending
on how the first 4 weeks go.

So in the end you can switch any of these around because there is some good teams.
My heart is telling me 5-1 but we could go 3-3 or 6-0 and I would not be surprised.
If the Bengals can start fast the BYE is a possibility this year because their schedule tapers off dramatically and they do not seem to have more than one egg a year
against inferior teams if any as of late.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are your wins and losses predictions for our tough first six games? - Junglejuice - 07-26-2016, 09:00 PM