Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 Police Officers Dead in La.
(07-27-2016, 01:21 AM)fredtoast Wrote: So let me get this straight.

When a police officer is exposed to criminal behavior all the time it gives them super powers to recognize criminal behavior, but when a criminal defense attorney is exposed to lying cops all the time it just makes them stupid and assume innocent cops are guilty.

This is the most arrogant absurd logic I have ever seen.

"The exact same experience that gives me super powers makes other people stupid.  Police are just naturally superior to all other humans."

Police have no one but themselves to blame for everyone assuming they are crooked liars.  Everyone knows about the "Blue Wall".  If police were not so proud of their ability to lie to protect each other they might be given more of a benefit of a doubt from citizens.  And your bloviations about how superior police are to all other humans are more proof of the problem.  How can you really claim that it is impossible for police to become jaded and paranoid based on their exposure to criminal activity?  What is so special about them compared to every other human on earth?

My theory is that police here ea ch other lie so much about their inability to make mistakes that they eventually start to believe it.

No, no.  One time a couple years ago I posted a video of a cop shooting a guy.  I was damn sure it was a wrongful shooting. Everyone disagreed with me and given time I apologized and said I was wrong.  All of that equals anyone who questions a shooting (especially the guy who admitted he was wrong) is anti-cop that SSF has "figured out" and "understands" what we "really mean" when we post.  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 Police Officers Dead in La. - CKwi88 - 07-17-2016, 01:59 PM
RE: 3 Police Officers Dead in La. - GMDino - 07-17-2016, 04:12 PM
RE: 3 Police Officers Dead in La. - McC - 07-17-2016, 08:31 PM
RE: 3 Police Officers Dead in La. - GMDino - 07-27-2016, 09:02 AM
RE: 3 Police Officers Dead in La. - GMDino - 07-27-2016, 11:02 AM
RE: 3 Police Officers Dead in La. - GMDino - 07-27-2016, 11:45 AM
RE: 3 Police Officers Dead in La. - McC - 07-18-2016, 09:37 AM
RE: 3 Police Officers Dead in La. - GMDino - 07-18-2016, 01:53 PM