Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Looking Forward To The 2 Tackles Drafted In 2015
(07-22-2016, 01:56 AM)Jpoore Wrote: As well as you know your shit too I was just saying what I heard talent wise I think ogbuehi has the ability to be another Andrew whitworth for the next ten years at left tackle especially if whit switches to guard and then can mentor ogbuehi at left tackle but the reason some teams didn't pick him up earlier in the draft was bc of the fact that his injury and he had questions in his pass blocking. Combined they didn't feel like it was worth a first round pick. The bengals once again proved why they have the best draft  room in the nfl by picking him up... I LOVED what little I saw from him this year and he looked great in pass protection so idk what people were seeing coming out of college... And fisher man he is so athletic and him being able to play every offensive line spot is amazing can't wait to see how we are able to use him this year.... Man look at our line in a couple years if we keep everyone but whit when he retires... Ogbuehi fisher bodine zeitler boling that's a top 3 o line

Yeah, just hope the Center position improves whether it is Bodine getting better which i have my doubts or
Westerman transitioning well to this spot or Alex Cooper the UDFA. That is still our biggest weakness on the
team in my honest opinion. We are very solid pretty much everywhere else.

DE depth is a question too though, hope we sign Freeney for this reason.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm Looking Forward To The 2 Tackles Drafted In 2015 - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-27-2016, 01:26 PM