Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Will Billings See The Field Much??
(07-22-2016, 04:08 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: There's an article on the Bengals website that's praising Billings and maybe giving us a hint that he could see the field sooner rather than later.

He seems hungry to get to work and wants to get in and improve on his already impressive skills:

Marshall's a great guy, and there's a few more promising quotes from him in the article, so, if he has Cliff's blessing, he has mine  ThumbsUp

I've been watching this kid's highlights and been wondering how the hell he fell to us in the fourth round, but I'm thinking we could maybe be looking at another case like Geno's where we got a steal, which I'm not saying he'll be THAT good, because that's high praise, but he seems like he's pretty darn good.

His one weakness on his scouting report was his size, which, ok, play Peko on running downs and bring Billings in on passing downs and his size won't matter because he won't need to be taking on double teams and staying stout, he'll just have to run past linemen.  

I'm loving this and think that he could do big things for our D!  Kid's a hard worker, so I think we could see us having the best defensive tackle duo in the NFL once he sees the field more and gets his feel into the NFL!  Our pass rush will be a NIGHTMARE for Big Ben and every other offense we face!

BILLINGS!!!

Everyone knows how i feel about the dude. My favorite player in this last draft for us.

I love hearing that we might give him some snaps early which i did not expect being how we usually
don't give many rookies too much. I figured by midseason he was going to be too good to not start.

Could be earlier. Rock On
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Billings See The Field Much?? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-27-2016, 01:29 PM