Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump & Putin. Yes, It's Really a Thing
(07-27-2016, 01:34 AM)BoomerFan Wrote: FWIW I've hated Putin long before Trump ran. The Russian people are either deluded or too terrified to call him out for being the terrible leader he is. They're worse off than when he came in, and is rapidly turning them into a 3rd world country. 

This isn't about Obama, stop making everything about him...  Ninja

Say what you want, but Hillary has given them control over most of the Uranium Mines here in the US, a few donations took care of that. So either Hillary's usefullness has come to an end with them, or her price has become to high, or maybe she simply rubbed (or refused to rub) Putin the wrong way and he's paying her back now. It seems like to me he's giving her chances by rolling out the Emails on Wikileaks in batches. If she cooperates, then he will not roll out the next batch, but if she doesn't, then he will keep rolling them out until enough is out there that implicates her or destroys her rep.

So I really wouldn't put too much stock into the fact that Trump has had some dealings in the past with Russians, you go where the money is and they have it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump & Putin. Yes, It's Really a Thing - Mike M (the other one) - 07-27-2016, 02:48 PM