Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will the AFCN be a "weak" division this season?
(07-28-2016, 12:26 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: What makes you think this of the Browns Essex?

They have RG3 who has been a bust and i guess they have some weapons on Offense with Barnidge and Coleman
but they lost one of their best OL. RG3 has never been too good under pressure and he gets hurt often, this is not a
good sign for their Offense.

Plus they lost their best cover backer, we got him. They lost more guys as well that were decent for them.

Not saying what you are saying is not possible, it just seems the Browns are rebuilding with Hue right now.

Last year for the organization was a mess with Johnny etc.. I just think Hue will give them stability and they will settle on RG3 on a QB for the season, not saying RG3 will be a savior but Hue knows it is important to be stable at that position, with Gordon back I think their offense will improve enough to compete a bit better, they also have the best schedule on paper of anyone in the North.. Remember i am not saying they are going from 3 wins to 10 wins.. but 6 maybe 7 wins is possible but still a losing season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will the AFCN be a "weak" division this season? - Essex Johnson - 07-28-2016, 01:40 PM