Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will the AFCN be a "weak" division this season?
(07-28-2016, 01:40 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Last year for the organization was a mess with Johnny etc.. I just think Hue will give them stability and they will settle on RG3 on a QB for the season, not saying RG3 will be a savior but Hue knows it is important to be stable at that position, with Gordon back I think their offense will improve enough to compete a bit better, they also have the best schedule on paper of anyone in the North.. Remember i am not saying they are going from 3 wins to 10 wins.. but 6 maybe 7 wins is possible but still a losing season.

Could be correct. Especially with Hue giving them a little stability. They have needed this forever, the question is
will they stay with Hue long enough to see the fruits of that stability is my biggest question. Having Gordon back
could be big if he can stop being such a dumbass. I really like Corey Coleman, very explosive playmaker.

If all three of their main weapons can stay together with RG3 and the OL can give him some time who knows?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will the AFCN be a "weak" division this season? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-28-2016, 03:36 PM