Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Le'Veon Bell Missed "Several" Tests
(07-28-2016, 05:10 PM)GMDino Wrote: I mean no offense Brad, but this post is two pages long.  It has been pointed out that A) he hasn't been suspended yet  B) There is still a hearing to be had and C) Others have had these hearing and not been suspended. 

No one, not even you, knows what happened.

Any attempt to create a scenario will be met with a flurry of explanations why that scenario is wrong.

I've been around the Smack Talk section long enough to know where that will go.

I think I do know is that if Bell is not suspended there will be a minimum of 5 threads about how the NFL favors the Steelers over everyone else no matter what the reason given is.

Please realize that I mean no offense by this, but how can you be this delusional?!

A)  He hasn't been suspended yet because he's appealing it, but HE MISSED MULTIPLE TESTS, which is illegal.

B)  It's an APPEAL, which means he has already been found GUILTY, but he's challenging the ruling.

C)  I'm pretty sure only one person has had his ruling overturned, but did he fail multiple tests?!  

Furthermore, the NFL rules make it clear about his "changed number" joke being a bullshit excuse:

Quote:In fact, according to the NFL's "Policy and Program on Substances of Abuse," Section 1.6 Location Information and Notice states: "Players who are in the Intervention Program are required to provide the Medical Advisor and Medical Director with an address and telephone number where they can be reached at all times, and the Medical Advisor shall attempt to notify the Player using the method that is reasonably calculated to provide notice to the Player in a timely manner."

Just because he plays for the Steelers, he's not above rules.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Le'Veon Bell Missed "Several" Tests - BFritz21 - 07-28-2016, 05:33 PM