Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Le'Veon Bell Missed "Several" Tests
(07-28-2016, 11:24 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I wasn't replying to you so please don't include me in your twisted, circular and never ending arguments. 

My post was meant for Justwinbaby. Sorry that I didn't quote him, but your posts don't even register with me. I scroll past them as I know how they end up.

Thanks. 
Just because you didn't directly quote me, it doesn't make your post make sense.
(07-28-2016, 11:42 PM)GMDino Wrote: Despite your over use of exclamation points that's not even the same thought.  I don't think that even "a" thought.

Bell has said, repeatedly, that he won't be suspended for any games because he would win he appeal.

He could be wrong.  He could be lying.  You could wait and see or you could just keep trying to, do whatever it is you are trying to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rock On

I use exclamation points to try and point out the stupidity of your posts, but it's apparently not registering with Steelers fans because you keep one-upping yourselves  ThumbsUp

Like I said, most players, like most criminals, always say they didn't do it.

You seem oblivious to the fact that there's next-to-no wiggle room for missing one test, much-less multiple tests.

Stop ignoring the obvious and you'll feel less-stupid later.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Le'Veon Bell Missed "Several" Tests - BFritz21 - 07-29-2016, 12:07 AM