Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Brown will consider honoring players...
(07-29-2016, 01:05 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I will say that, and I can't believe I'm saying this, that Mike comes off as more likable (to me at least) as an actual person, and as time goes on.  And I do forget that when it comes to a lot of these guys, that they're actual people and not just owners, players, coaches, etc.

Andy Dalton, as an example, seems  like a pretty incredible human being.  And, at the end of the day, when reminded of these things, I know I should value that a great deal more.  I'll take a decent to good player, and a good to great person, over a great player, who's a scumbag, every single time.  I'll take a Reinard Wilson if it means not having a Greg Hardy.

Mike seems like an ok guy. Probably fantastic work for.  I like that he seems down to earth, and that he's self aware.  
He's a lot more relatable and real than someone like Jerry Jones.  He's not a phoney (looking at you Robert Kraft).  And he's a smart man.  But geez, he doesn't make it hard to like him sometimes.

Judging from the countless posts of yours that I've read over the years, it seems that you and Mike Brown have something in common
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Brown will consider honoring players... - 34inXXIII - 07-28-2016, 05:45 PM
RE: Mike Brown will consider honoring players... - fullonbehavior - 07-29-2016, 02:05 AM