Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So What's New, Jungle Noise?
(07-27-2016, 01:50 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: 4.) Anger. (Me in '10, '11, '12...)

I hated the 2010 team, but you didn't like watching a rookie take a team that EVERYONE in the media predicted would go 0-16 to the playoffs?  That was one huge shytburger they served up.  I also got a good laugh watching Palmer tailgate at a game, then get traded to the Raiders for what turned out to be Gio and Dre K, and immediately throw 3 INTs in one half?  

I actually liked that year quite a bit.  No, they didn't win in the postseason, but I felt that they had started to build the foundation of a team that will contend every year.  

I know people are pissed about the playoff losses against SD and last year to Pitt, but the bottom line to it all is if your team is competitive enough to make the postseason every year, then if you have the good fortune to have depth and remain somewhat healthy, then you have a shot at a title.  

If Dalton isn't injured, I have very little doubt that they would have won the Super Bowl and that hurts to say.  However, I think they all know this as well and we have a team now that will have a shot to win it all each and every year as they continue to draft well, re-sign their core players, and maintain stability in the coaching ranks.  

I love this situation and I love this team. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So What's New, Jungle Noise? - SHRacerX - 07-29-2016, 09:40 AM
RE: So What's New, Jungle Noise? - jason - 07-29-2016, 01:10 PM