Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reds trade Jay Bruce to Mets for Dilson Herrera
Reds listing it as trading Jay Bruce for Dilson Herrera and Max Wotell......not seeing Nimmo listed.......So there goes Bruce and I'm not going to get all that excited over what the Mets traded us just yet. The Reds have been getting burned on trades, so to me this is like when fans got excited over Wayne Krenchicki and Max Venable...........On ESPN internet is a video of Jim Bowden saying winners and losers at trade deadline....He loves Cubs getting Chapman and Mets getting Bruce and moves Cardinals, Giants made and likes Cardinals not over reacting....but He says Phillies, Rockies and Reds losers, saying Reds got quantity but not quality....I'm noticing most baseball sites feel the Reds GM has been losing on deals the last 3 years, and looking at Reds in last place, it's hard to argue that. I fail to see the upcoming great pitchers in the system we keep hearing all the hype over. There may be one or two upcoming pitchers, but mostly I see one awful pitching staff. Did we have so much hitting we could trade Frazier and Bruce, especially with Mesoraco very, injured and doctors have question his return to catching last 2 years. No pitching and trading away our bats sounds like last place payroll dumping. Is Castallini close to selling ??? Sadly I see Pete Rose Statue Day as highlight of 2017 season unless Reds have big off season plans.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reds trade Jay Bruce to Mets for Brandon Nimmo - kevin - 08-01-2016, 11:13 PM