Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grade This Mock
Don't just grade it, but give your opinions, recommendations, and anything else.

I had pick #7 in a ten team mock.

#7- RB Ezekiel Elliott Dal- best and most explosive back in college football last year behind the best line in the league? I was thrilled to get him this late.

#14- WR Allen Robinson Jax- like someone on here said, I think Bortles has a huge year and Robinson just reaps the benefits.

#27- WR Brandin Cooks NO- with Brees slinging him the rock as the #1 target, I think he puts up big numbers.

#34- WR T.Y. Hilton Ind- I was pumped to get him this late because Luck's his QB and, let's face it, they're going to throw the ball A LOT...... probably more than any team in the league.

#47- RB Jeremy Hill Cin- it might take a few weeks, but I think he returns to being our bell cow, and, even if he doesn't get the full load, I still pencil him in for 60 yards a game and a TD because he'll be our goal line back.

#54- QB Andrew Luck Ind- I think Luck is poised for a huge year and, like I said with Hilton, I think they just throw it non-stop. Plus, having Hilton and Luck gets me double points ThumbsUp

#67- WR John Brown Ari- I actually planned on taking Palmer, but Luck was sitting there that late and I couldn't pass, which I regret now because I think Palmer could have the best year of any QB, and Brown benefits greatly from that.

#74- WR Tyler Lockett Sea- got better as the year progressed last season and was a HUGE steal here.

#87- WR Sterling Shepard NYG- apparently, Shepard has been looking good in camp and Eli loves him. Great pick this late, IMCO.

#94- RB Jay Ajayi Mia- Arian Foster is old and injury prone, so let's hope that he doesn't eat into Ajayi's carries too much and he could be a decent RB#.

#107- TE Julius Thomas Jax- Blake Bortles will have a big year and I wish I could have drafted him. Double-dipping with Thomas and Robinson could hurt.

#114- WR Michael Thomas NO- LOVE this kid's potential and abilities and I think he's poised for a big year in the Saints' high powered offense. Double-dipped again, though.

#127- QB Kirk Cousins Wsh- YOU LIKE THAT?! I was hoping to get Bortles or Dalton in a later round, but they both went MUCH earlier than their projection.

#134- D/ST Seahawks D/ST- I wanted the Bengals, but they were the first D taken. It's nice that people are noticing our talent.

#147- K Dan Bailey Dal- was between him and Vinatieri, and I figured Vinatieri is about 90, but he's still gold, so I probably should have taken him.

#154- WR Tyler Boyd Cin- needed another Bengal and he could be solid in PPR.

I think I'm STACKED at receiver and could probably swing a trade for a decent or good back for depth, especially if I get rid of one of the guys where I double-dipped.

Thoughts?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Grade This Mock - BFritz21 - 08-02-2016, 04:13 AM
RE: Grade This Mock - ItsOdellThurman - 08-02-2016, 12:34 PM
RE: Grade This Mock - BmorePat87 - 08-02-2016, 04:34 PM
RE: Grade This Mock - BFritz21 - 08-02-2016, 07:17 PM
RE: Grade This Mock - rfaulk34 - 08-04-2016, 04:01 AM
RE: Grade This Mock - guyofthetiger - 08-02-2016, 03:45 PM
RE: Grade This Mock - BFritz21 - 08-02-2016, 04:24 PM
RE: Grade This Mock - guyofthetiger - 08-04-2016, 11:18 PM
RE: Grade This Mock - Bengalbug - 08-04-2016, 11:19 AM