Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hillary: An Unborn Child Hours Before Delivery Has No Constitutional Rights
(08-02-2016, 04:48 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: If it doesn't need to be in the mother anymore, why is it still there?  Practicing freeloading off the government?
Still growing and developing.  Ever heard of babies born prematurely?
(08-02-2016, 06:05 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Placenta abruptio.

That is what we call it when the placenta seperates from the uterues before birth.  If the placenta isn't attached to the uterus it cannot supply oxygen to the fetus.  Without oxygen the fetus will die . . . because the fetus just hours before delivery is still dependant upon the woman to live.

Placenta previa.

That is what we call it when the placenta's attachment covers all or part of the cervix which can make a vaginal delivery impossible.  If the fetus can't be delivered vaginally or via C-section it will die.

Placenta accreta.

That is what we call it when . . . ah, fudge it.
It's still attached and getting oxygen and other things because it's inside the mother, but it doesn't need to be.  

A snorkler can't survive very long without an oxygen tank, so does that mean it's ok to kill him/her?
(08-02-2016, 06:22 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I admit that I'm not perfect, I don't have all the answers, and I don't know what is right or best for everyone in every circumstance so in some situations I will defer to their conscience to guide them based upon their morals, values, and beliefs; not your's or mine.

Does that mean I support abortion or I don't?
If you don't know, then you do, just like I've said all along.
(08-02-2016, 07:19 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Another quote from your first post . . .

You're discussing Constitutional rights, but this isn't about the law?

The United States Constitution is the supreme law of the United States of America.[1]

After reading this thread, instead of death by cop I'm going to commit death by seed spilling IOT get slayed.

[Two minutes later]  Nope.  Still here.

It's about common sense and about having the right to life.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hillary: An Unborn Child Hours Before Delivery Has No Constitutional Rights - BFritz21 - 08-02-2016, 12:19 PM