Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hillary: An Unborn Child Hours Before Delivery Has No Constitutional Rights
http://www.ontheissues.org/2016/Donald_Trump_Abortion.htm

Quote:TRUMP: As far as Planned Parenthood is concerned, I'm pro-life. I'm totally against abortion, having to do with Planned Parenthood. But millions and millions of women -- cervical cancer, breast cancer -- are helped by Planned Parenthood. So you can say whatever you want, but they have millions of women going through Planned Parenthood that are helped greatly. And I wouldn't fund it. I would defund it because of the abortion factor, which they say is 3 percent. I don't know what percentage it is. They say it's 3%. But I would defund it, because I'm pro-life. But millions of women are helped by Planned Parenthood.

Quote:Donald Trump shocked attendees at the conservative CPAC conference in February when he declared himself pro-life after years of supporting the pro-abortion position. Several months ago, when questioned about his position, Trump responded by saying the public "would be surprised" by his stance and, in an interview with Laura Ingraham from Fox News leading up to the conference, Trump characterized himself as "pro-life" and he repeated that apparent reversal when he told the audience at CPAC, "I am pro-life" and pledged to fight for the reversal of ObamaCare, which contains abortion funding loopholes.

Quote:I support a woman’s right to choose, but I am uncomfortable with the procedures. When Tim Russert asked me on Meet the Press if I would ban partial-birth abortion, my pro-choice instincts led me to say no. After the show, I consulted two doctors I respect and, upon learning more about this procedure, I have concluded that I would support a ban.

Source: The America We Deserve, by Donald Trump, p. 31-32 , Jul 2, 2000

Favors abortion rights but respects opposition

Trump clarified his views on abortion, saying he favors abortion rights, but respects those who oppose his position. “I believe it is a personal decision that should be left to the women and their doctors,” he said.
Source: Pat Eaton-Robb, Associated Press , Dec 2, 1999

So if you can't vote for Hillary because she "changes her views" based on the audience you can't vote for Trump either.

http://www.charismanews.com/politics/primaries/51296-donald-trumps-views-on-abortion-confusing

Quote:Bloomberg Business asked Donald Trump if he was pro-life and he said "yes." But asked to expound and he said, "It's an issue. I mean it's an issue, and it's a strong issue." Asked if abortion early in the pregnancy was murder to the Don, he replied,"What I am saying is this: With caveats – life of the mother, incest, rape. That's where I stand. So, I'm pro-life, but with the caveats. You have to have it with the caveats." Asked if a pregnancy happens outside those caveats, Trump stated, "It depends why." "I'm, pro-life...very simple pro-life," he said. 
Quote:His not-so-passionate "pro-life" answer seems to be a change from what he wrote in 2000. In his book, The America We Deserve, Trump devoted three sentences to abortion, claiming to be "pro-choice" but against partial birth abortion. In 2011, before a crowd at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Washington, D.C., Trump was asked about his pro-choice position and responded, "Who said I'm pro-choice?" 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hillary: An Unborn Child Hours Before Delivery Has No Constitutional Rights - GMDino - 08-02-2016, 01:22 PM