Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump doesn't like when the debates are...blames Clinton.
(08-02-2016, 10:42 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Again big whoop.

He's got a long ways to go to catch up to "Defender of Child Rapists".

Absolutely!

All those years of law school...have to pass the bar.....get assigned a case like that...have to take the prosecutions plea agreement after their case falls apart due to their own mishandling of the case.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/05/19/did-clinton-laugh-about-a-rapists-light-sentence-and-attack-sexual-harassment-victims/

Quote:In 1975, Clinton – then Hillary Rodham – was a 27-year-old law professor running a legal aid clinic in the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville. After a 41-year-old factory worker was accused of raping a 12-year-old girl, he asked the judge to replace his male court-appointed lawyer with a female attorney. The judge went through the list of a half-dozen women practicing law in the county and picked Clinton.

On the recording, Clinton describes it as a “terrible case” and also “fascinating.” In her autobiography, “Living History,” Clinton wrote, “I told [prosecutor] Mahlon [Gibson] I really don’t feel comfortable taking on such a client, but Mahlon gently reminded me that I couldn’t very well refuse the judge’s request.” Gibson has confirmed that account in interviews with Newsday and CNN, saying Clinton told him: “I don’t want to represent this guy. I just can’t stand this. I don’t want to get involved. Can you get me off?”  (On the tape, Clinton says the prosecutor asked if she could take the case “a favor to him.”)

In other words, Clinton was a court-appointed attorney, given the case despite personal objections. (As Newsday put it, “Her approach, then and now, was to immerse herself in even unpleasant tasks with a will to win.”) Once appointed, she aggressively defended the alleged rapist; at one point, she attacked the 12-year-old’s credibility, writing in an affidavit that she had been informed “the complainant is emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and to engage in fantasizing.” An investigator on the case told Newsday that there were “serious inconsistencies” in the victim’s statements about the incident, in part because of her “infatuation” with a 15-year-old boy who was also present and told authorities he had sex with her.

Ultimately, the prosecution’s case fell apart for a number of reasons, including investigators mishandling evidence of bloody underwear, so in a plea agreement the charges were reducedfrom first-degree rape to unlawful fondling of a minor under the age of 14. Until the Newsday report, the victim did not realize that Clinton had been the lawyer on the other side. She has since attacked Clinton for putting “me through hell.”

That would take forever!

Mellow

But maybe you can move the target (again) and try (again) to defend Trump's lying....again.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump doesn't like when the debates are...blames Clinton. - GMDino - 08-02-2016, 10:51 PM