Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Trump jokes (?) that Russia should find Hillary's emails, political world reacts
(08-01-2016, 08:58 AM)GMDino Wrote: Most people who think they get their "news" from FOX probably don't even realize they get a version of it from the likes of Hannity and BillO.  Until they want to prove that FOX News doesn't "lie".  Then they shoot down any example that is an "opinion"...even though they repeat the opinion as fact.

It would be funnier if it wasn't so sad.

Without even challenging your BS that Hannity and BillO are all lies...that's 2 hours out of a 12 or 24 hours news cycle. The irony of your post is that you quote Hannity being completely honest and transparent about his motivations, while apparently denying that what you're spoon fed doesn't have an agenda.

Yes, it IS an opinion show but that doesn't make it a "lie" because you're liberal bubble site has a different opinion.  That's what really cracks me up about the whole thing - first off, all media "lies"....second, 90% of what one side perceives as a "lie" from the other is, in fact, nothing more than a difference of opinion.  And the vast majority of you all aren't nearly smart enough to figure the truth out for yourself, especially when it comes to economics, science or taxation.

To be fair, maybe I just never hear the "lies" because I so easily and readily recognize MATERIAL truth and filter out the BS.  But I also know 99% of the population doesn't have the education and training to do that.  Which is why as a free markets Libertarian almost every liberal mistakes me for a right-winger because they're are that freaking ignorant.
--------------------------------------------------------

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump jokes (?) that Russia should find Hillary's emails, political world reacts - JustWinBaby - 08-03-2016, 03:57 AM