Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There just isn't a candidate I like
(08-03-2016, 12:19 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Constitutional Party - Darrell Castle
Libertarian Party - Garry Johnson
Republican Party - Donald Trump
Democrat Party - Hillary Clinton
Green Party - Jill Stein

These are the ones I know who are running and not one of them is a good candidate to be president in my opinion.

This may be the first election I don't vote in since the first time I voted in 1988.

I can't not vote. The important thing to keep in mind is that 33% of the Senate is up for elections and 100% of the House. So even if you leave POTUS blank (or write in something ridiculous) you should go vote. Because Congress is how we stop the crazy in the WH. I'm right there with you, there are no good options, but you still have legislators to vote on.

(08-03-2016, 09:24 AM)bfine32 Wrote: The ironic thing is: That is Donald wasn't so crazy and Hillary weren't so shady, they are two Candidates that could most easily cross Party lines as they are both fairly moderate in thier approaches.

Yep. That is the thing that kills me about this. "Let's fix all of this controversy and divisiveness with two moderate candidates. But let's make sure they are both horrible people so no one will be happy."
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: There just isn't a candidate I like - Belsnickel - 08-03-2016, 12:46 PM