Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Finally getting some legitimate analysis of Kirkpatrick's play in '15
(08-03-2016, 07:24 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Barron was drafted as a DB for Tampa Bay, they traded him away for 4/6 pick and then he started playing LB.. so yes Barron was a bust at DB.. no way Clairborne had a better year than Dre last year plus he was #7 pick in draft so yes he is a bust so far.. Barron was #7 pick.. so to trade like three years later and get a 4/6 for a previous #7 pick in draft.. that equals did not work out.  My point is some act like all #1 rounders have great success but in reality many do not achieve that level of play.  Dre is not close to a bust... and is still a starter where some of these players are not or are in much worse shape than Dre

I never said Barron wasn't a DB, you were talking CBs (left out Xavier Rhoades BTW) and Barron was never that. Barron moved LB only due to injury. If you want to say Barron is a bust and say Dre is not; that's on you, but don't look surprised if someone suggests you might be biased. Barron has had a better year than Dre every year they've played in the NFL and it's not even been close 3 of the 4 years.

You kind of argue with yourself about draft pick. Claiborne's  a bust but Dre is not because he was chosen earlier, then you go on to say your point is you can't hit on every pick.

I hope Dre has all All-Pro season, but I have not seen anything close to it yet. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Finally getting some legitimate analysis of Kirkpatrick's play in '15 - bfine32 - 08-03-2016, 07:42 PM