Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surprised I didn't see this posted yet. Trumps remarks about a goldstar family.
(08-03-2016, 07:51 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Yeah, I'm guessing no one really cared what Khan had to say until Trump responded. Even now people only care about this Khan guy to the extent to which they can use it as ammo against Trump. The GOP had basically the same thing with the Benghazi mother giving a speech.

Why are these folks so stupid and spiteful? 

All Trump would have had to say is: "Although Mr Kahn did not accurately describe my stance on immigration; I have nothing but the utmost respectful for their son and his sacrifice and they have my deepest sympathies."

Then he could have gotten about a gazillion votes by quibbling: "The loan on the Constitution is not necessary. Like Hillary's bottle of hot sauce I keep a copy on me at all times". Then pulled out his.

But Trump said some stupid things and the side that trotted the Kahns out their in the first place feigned outrage. They care about as much for their son's sacrifice,  as they do the new Bourne movie. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Surprised I didn't see this posted yet. Trumps remarks about a goldstar family. - bfine32 - 08-03-2016, 08:04 PM