Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surprised I didn't see this posted yet. Trumps remarks about a goldstar family.
(08-03-2016, 07:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It's all good. There can never be too many Trump threads.

As to the OP: Trump should have taken the much higher road and allowed his supporters and allies to pick apart the Kahns.  I've seen numerous allegations that state that Kahn did this for his financial interest and some have even gone as far-fetched to support terror. I have to ask myself: What would their son have wanted. I hope they or Ms Smith didn't sell out their son's memory and legacy for personal gain.

(08-03-2016, 07:50 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Yes, don't worry about North Korea or Iran having nukes....but be scurred of Trump having nukes.

(08-03-2016, 07:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Trump's not the only person ignorant about the deployment of Nuclear Weapons. From many of the talking-point I see most must think you get a Nuke App on your smartphone when elected president and can push it whenever you get mad and blow up who you're mad at. It has many of scared. 

And meanwhile Trump lies and talks out his hiney-hole and the people who "aren't supporting" him keep defending him.

It's hilarious.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Surprised I didn't see this posted yet. Trumps remarks about a goldstar family. - GMDino - 08-03-2016, 08:09 PM