Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hillary: An Unborn Child Hours Before Delivery Has No Constitutional Rights
(08-02-2016, 10:51 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Not all survive because it's a complication, but not all die, so you can't decide that none have a right to life.

Not all survive because they aren't ready to breath on their own like you keep claiming.  Why?  Because they still need the mother.  I didn't decide that "none have a right to life."

Quote:Do all babies born on time survive?  Why not?

Because god's "perfect" design is filled with design flaws.  I've already given you an example of one reason, persistent fetal circulation.  You have stated no changes need to occur for a fetus to breath on its own just hours before birth, but you're wrong as I demonstrated by educating you on persistent fetal circulation

Quote:It's only getting oxygen from the mother because it's in her belly floating in fluid!  Take it out of that setting, and it can breathe!

Not necessarily.  You just implied not all babies survive birth and now you're claiming they can all breath on their own, but that isn't true.  You don't even realized you keep contradicting yourself.  The fetus is still getting oxygen from the mother because it is supposed to be getting oxygen from the mother.

Quote:You were talking about the abilities to breathe, not the subject of being born in that particular point.

No, I wasn't.  You were.

Quote:As I've pointed out, a baby born prematurely is still a person and alive.

Except for the stillborn babies?  Or the spontaneous abortions aka miscarriages?

Quote:Just because we don't start counting birthdays until it's out of the womb, doesn't mean you're not killing a person.

Contraception prevents that "person" from ever being conceived.  A soldier killing the enemy doesn't mean you're not killing a "person."  Where are your moral objections to those?

Quote:It's not something that you can have both ways.  There is no grey area in abortion.  Either you support the killing of a child or you don't.

By your logic, if you support the KKK's right to free speech then you support racism and white supremacy.  It doesn't work that way.

Quote:The health of the mother isn't in discussion here because we're not talking about those instances.

I didn't mention the health of the mother.

Quote:That abortion is wrong.

According to who and why?  Obviously, people disagree on this issue so it isn't "common sense."  You consider abortion to be wrong in your opinion based upon your morals, values, and beliefs.  Others have differing opinions regarding abortion based upon their values, morals, and beliefs.  Why do you believe your values, morals, and beliefs supercede the values, morals, and beliefs of others?  What gives you the right to impose your values, morals, and beliefs on others?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hillary: An Unborn Child Hours Before Delivery Has No Constitutional Rights - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 08-04-2016, 12:13 PM