Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hillary: An Unborn Child Hours Before Delivery Has No Constitutional Rights
(08-04-2016, 12:19 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: For someone who complains about answering questions with questions, you're doing a great job answering my question with a question.

I don't really care if you want to avoid the issues with your logic because it just means you cannot defend it, so don't worry about answering my question because I'll still answer yours.

The woman gets a say over what happens with her body. No one else does. She has an unequal burden. When you can explain how to make that burden equal, you'll have your answer as to when the man legally has an equal say over ending the pregnancy. 

You have no idea how often I thought I should add "*except in cases of rape and incest" to my point. But I assumed we were having an honest discussion. So my apologies for not answering your question; as I did not know it was in ernest. So here is your answer:
If a woman if becomes pregnant from the result of an action for which she did not consent; she should have total control. If she entered it jointly, the joint control should be considered.

The woman has say what happens to her body when she consents to sex. It seems unequal that only the woman has total control of the results of that union. The best logic I can get for this is" Because given her biological make up, she is the one that must carry the child. So if she doesn't want it; she can kill it."

What do we do in cases where the male identifies as the mother. Deep down inside he knows he is the mother and can feel the connection in his body and went the mother aborts he feels a piece of him has been taken?

"Sorry dude, you are a male."
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hillary: An Unborn Child Hours Before Delivery Has No Constitutional Rights - bfine32 - 08-04-2016, 12:32 PM