Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You F'in Kidding, NFL Network?
(08-03-2016, 02:16 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: http://www.nfl.com/videos/cincinnati-bengals/0ap3000000678162/Predicting-Bengals-2016-wins-and-losses

They pick the Bengals to start 1-5 and end up 7-9.

It's like they haven't watched them play football for the last five years.

Heath Evans says 7-9, the other guy says 8-8. Either way I don't see how that can possibly be a realistic projection. Heath Evans talks about other teams defenses multiple times while giving the Bengals an L. As if they are better somehow?

Am I missing something? This is the regular season we're talking about, not the postseason (or just primetime games), so why would anyone bet against the Bengals making the playoffs?

- - - - -
Apparently I needed a reminder of why sparsely check that site/channel.

We would have to be decimated with injuries to only win 7 games. The first 6 games are tough but if Eifert is back
by game 2 we should win atleast 3 of them. Our Defense will be good this year with Atkins, Dunlap, Burfict, Dunlap,
Iloka, Adam, Dansby etc.

Our passing game might go through a little chemistry issue early on but we still have AJ Green a great RB duo and
a decent O-line. Plus Boyd is impressing and doesn't drop balls. This will only help Dalton who improved in every
aspect last year.

We are definately the most solid team in the Division by far. Only a Steeler homer would say otherwise and even
some Steeler fans will consent to this.

Personally i am pridicting a 5-1 start and we go 13-3 but hey i could be dead wrong, but i bet i am closer to our
record than Evans and the other doosh says.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: You F'in Kidding, NFL Network? - 34inXXIII - 08-04-2016, 11:34 AM
RE: You F'in Kidding, NFL Network? - jason - 08-04-2016, 12:26 PM
RE: You F'in Kidding, NFL Network? - McC - 08-03-2016, 05:45 PM
RE: You F'in Kidding, NFL Network? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-04-2016, 01:25 PM
RE: You F'in Kidding, NFL Network? - jj22 - 12-19-2016, 01:13 PM