Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confidence Now vs. This Time Last Year
I'm more confident.

I don't think that the offense will take that much of a hit changing OC. I think Zampese will have more of a passing offense, plus Dalton was in control of the offense a ton last year, so it wasn't just Hue. We seen what Eifert can do, and he's a beast. We just had speculation last year. The only offensive player that left that IMO will have any effect will be Marvin Jones. I never like Sanu that much, and I don't think this offense will miss him. I think that LaFell and Boyd will easily make up the difference.

I'm more confident in our defense too. I didn't know how Atkins and Burfict would come back, and we now know that they came back just as good as they were before. There were question marks about Guenther after the defense had a bad season in 2014, and in 2015 he had the defense playing great, so I have a lot more confidence in the coaching. I think we picked up some people that will help our defense a ton. I think that Dansby, and Billings will help this defense a lot more than some people think.

If we keep this team healthy then we can win it all. We just need to keep the key players on the field, but that seems to be our problem honestly. We have a lot of great talent on this team right now, but they are never on the field at the same time due to injuries.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Confidence Now vs. This Time Last Year - Brownshoe - 08-05-2016, 02:55 AM