Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confidence Now vs. This Time Last Year
(08-05-2016, 09:30 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Im less confident, free agent losses, and injuries have got to me. We aren't as good as team as we were last year.

But better we get the injury bug out of the way now then later on in the year.

The injuries have me worried a bit, too, shaking the confidence that I had post-draft and post-Dansby signing. But Eifert and Kroft ought to be back soon enough. WJ3 would have been great depth and might have pushed to start by the end of the year. Dennard needs to get healthy and stay healthy. Hopefully, the injury bug will subside. 

On the positive side, based on clips from camp, AJ Green has never looked better. He looks stronger. He's going to be scary this year.

I still think we make the playoffs. As always, I think our success rests with our Oline. If they can get the running game going, we're going to be formidable. I'd love to beat the Patriots in Foxboro. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Confidence Now vs. This Time Last Year - BURROWorBUST - 08-05-2016, 03:20 PM