Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confidence Now vs. This Time Last Year
(08-05-2016, 02:54 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Good job bringing Westerman into the conversation. This guy could be a great pick for us.

Also, i understand why people are hesitant to think we have replaced MLJ. I don't know that either.

Cody Core has that speed with more size but he is only a rookie. Alford has that speed but not the hands or size.

The first 6 games are definately tough and for one or two of them we might not have Eifert and the first three we
know we don't have Burfict. I still think we should go atleast 3-3 early, we will see though. Chemistry will be an
issue early, that we know. Good thing we play the Jets first who don't have the greatest Offense and the Steelers
next who have a sad looking Secondary.

Uzomah's play is definately a positive as of late. At 6'6" 271 lbs with his speed, dude...

I forgot to mention that between James Wright, Boyd and LaFell, we have the 3rd WR position covered ( remains to be seen how Wright's health is maintained).  I feel that LaFell should give the same or slightly better production that Marvin Jones provided, but I am not certain of this yet.  I'm hoping Alford picks up the punt return duties, but from what I've read so far, this isn't something I would bet on.  From the way Bengals.com (a quote from McCarron) was singing his praises, I feel like Uzomah will become a poor man's Antonio Gates or better by next year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Confidence Now vs. This Time Last Year - masterpanthera_t - 08-05-2016, 03:38 PM