Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confidence Now vs. This Time Last Year
(08-05-2016, 03:38 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: I forgot to mention that between James Wright, Boyd and LaFell, we have the 3rd WR position covered ( remains to be seen how Wright's health is maintained).  I feel that LaFell should give the same or slightly better production that Marvin Jones provided, but I am not certain of this yet.  I'm hoping Alford picks up the punt return duties, but from what I've read so far, this isn't something I would bet on.  From the way Bengals.com (a quote from McCarron) was singing his praises, I feel like Uzomah will become a poor man's Antonio Gates or better by next year.

Amazing Wright is practicing as well as he is after not playing for so long. I still remember him making some plays
before he went down back in the day. Boyd has looked great so far. Lafell i thought the same thing but have not
heard much about him so far which gives me some pause.

Uzomah is much bigger and faster than Gates but lets not get ahead of ourselves. Gates was great.

Very encouraging though with those traits and the fact he is impressing. McCarron is no fool, i don't think it is
false praise coming from him especially after watching the vids. I honestly didn't expect this much from CJ this
early, this is very good news for us where we were looking very thin.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Confidence Now vs. This Time Last Year - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-05-2016, 03:45 PM