Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hillary: An Unborn Child Hours Before Delivery Has No Constitutional Rights
(08-05-2016, 08:22 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I don't know. Hopefully, you don't have one.

It just seems that most liberals (as I know you are) take the pro-choice stance on abortion (which I know you do), even though it is the morally inferior choice, and even though liberals usually side with the morally superior choice.  Is this just a case of siding with the (D) for a lot of otherwise rational people?

Individual liberty. Everyone I know that is pro-choice wants to reduce the number of abortions, but doesn't feel it is right for the government to take away that liberty. We would instead like to focus on making contraceptives more easily accessible, making reproductive health care more affordable, providing better sex education for our youth, and making it so someone may not have to make that choice because of financial hardships.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hillary: An Unborn Child Hours Before Delivery Has No Constitutional Rights - Belsnickel - 08-05-2016, 08:33 PM