Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump doesn't like when the debates are...blames Clinton.
(08-03-2016, 12:01 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I don't know if you're a Trump supporter, but this sums up their brainless support for him. Trump blatantly lies and they write it off. 

"Hillary is rigging the debate schedule", except she wasn't involved in it, the two parties set it a year ago. Response: "Yea, the Donald is right!"

"The NFL sent me a letter saying it was ridiculous", except they said they didn't. Response: "It could have been from a fan!" (but he said "the NFL"...?)

"The fire marshal is a bum who is limiting attendance here because he is a Hillary supporter". Wait... didn't the fire department just rescue you from an elevator? Response: "Yea! First responders are the worst!"

"The fire marshals won't let us put 5000 people in a 1000 maximum occupancy room. What a political hack." Except his campaign knew in advance that there was a limit. Response: "He should be in prison with Hillary!"

Both candidates have some serious flaws.
Both will lie/exaggerate and both will find a way to blame each other.
This is all nothing new in the game, we should be used to it by now.

So far, what I have seen from both, is that both will outright lie about something. However, only 1 of the 2 has deleted over 30,000 emails from a Private Server that had Confidential information on it. You are a fool if you honestly believe that she never received a single piece of top secret email, the retroactive bs would be fine, if there was only a few, it might work, but the FBI told us there was over 100. That alone is a serious violation of our laws. She did the private server so she could skirt the FOI law. She played the "dumb" card to Americans, even though it's obvious she knew what she was doing. Sadly for her, the polls are reflecting that the American public isn't buying it.

Gonna tell us next that Trump hates Babies?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump doesn't like when the debates are...blames Clinton. - Mike M (the other one) - 08-06-2016, 12:15 PM