Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legalize Marijuana...Medicinal uses for NFL?
(08-07-2016, 07:26 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Wow are you serious?

Hard to be serious...when you are too serious for everyone involved.... 

You wrote in your OP

I did...

I posted this in smack, because of the mentality of the Steelers fans...(as shown in the comment above).

I suppose that actual comment I made was directed on how the Steelers fans would intercept the 'comment guys' post...it worked.  ThumbsUp

If you think that's not trying to pass the 'comment guy' off as a Steelers fan, then you're really not a very bright person. 

Why? You are still hung up about his 'avatar' and his 'place of origin' to fully get past that and answer the actual question asked...

And now you're tripling down by trying to claim that just because he was born and raised in Washington state and has a Seahawks logo as his profile pic doesn't mean that he's not a Steelers fan. You're delusional. 

Why don't you message the 'comment guy' since you already checked out his FB, and probably asked him for a friend request... and (in your head) confirmed he was NOT in fact a Steeler fan, but indeed a Seahawks fan...that's your next step on your wild conquest of confirmation...while you are doing that, I'm going to stick to the original question asked...the one with a question mark...looks like this at the end of a sentence: ? 

Seriously either delete this thread or just stop, because you're embarrassing more and more yourself with each post. 
Yawn

I guess I can ask again...

Is...this ever going to be allowed? (marijuana use in the NFL)

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Legalize Marijuana...Medicinal uses for NFL? - CINwillWIN - 08-07-2016, 07:39 PM