Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James Wright With the Catch of the Day!
(08-07-2016, 10:43 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Do you really read "hate" in my posts, or is that just you playing the victim card?  I'm just amused you've moved on to fall in love with a new nobody WR who isn't going to do crap in the NFL so soon after getting all pissy that I laughed at your love of the WR you just gave up on.

You're just in denial now, but it's ok.  I'm sure you'll move on to loving that Kumerwowow guy as soon as he manages to find his ass with both hands next week!
I don't play the victim card.  Nice attempt at an attack to further prove that you have no logical point in all of this.

I'm not pissy about anything you post.  I actually just laugh at your posts because you somehow think they're great and destroying of my personality or mind or whatever you think.

Simonise could still prove to be a good receiver, as I hope, and maybe even develop into something special.
(08-07-2016, 10:43 PM)Nately120 Wrote: To paraphrase Chris Hansen, you might as well just tell the truth because we have the chat logs!

Bring them up, then, because I've looked and concluded that you're full of shit.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: James Wright With the Catch of the Day! - BFritz21 - 08-07-2016, 10:50 PM