Dalton
81.25%
26 81.25%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who has better luck this year?
(08-08-2016, 03:28 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Meh, I'd wager people might consider playoff games against Mark Sanchez, TJ Yates, a 9-7 Chargers team that made the playoffs because the Chiefs backups couldn't close them out the week before, a Colts team that apparently only makes the playoffs because the division stinks, only won playoff games because they had it super easy, and was forced to run a RB we didn't want MIGHT be considered gimmie games, too.

I will admit I was SURE in 2015 the Jets were going to beat Buffalo, head to Cincy and lead to Shitzpatrick throwing 4 INTs and giving us a playoff win no matter how badly we played or who we had starting at QB.  Close, but the dude imploded 1 quarter too soon for us to get our own ass-first playoff win.  Bah.

The Jets weren't a bad team when we played them in the playoffs. They made the AFCCG a few years in a row, and the Bengals were in a rebuild year with a rookie QB when we played the Texans (who had a really good defense and run game, so Yates had little to do with it). We s should have beat the Chargers, but let's not act like they were worse than the Chiefs team who had all of their backups on the field by the 2nd half (the Colts were getting destroyed in the first half of that game until the injuries piled up). against the Colts we had to play people who couldn't even make the Browns practice squad when they were in desperate need for receivers. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who has better luck this year? - Brownshoe - 08-08-2016, 03:38 PM
RE: Who has better luck this year? - jason - 08-07-2016, 09:30 PM
RE: Who has better luck this year? - jason - 08-07-2016, 10:46 PM
RE: Who has better luck this year? - 'E' - 08-10-2016, 11:06 PM
RE: Who has better luck this year? - 'E' - 08-10-2016, 11:20 PM