Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Finally getting some legitimate analysis of Kirkpatrick's play in '15
(08-08-2016, 06:30 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I understand how easy it is for you to get confused so et me explain this as simply as possible.

PFF's ranking system is flawed, but that does not mean it is wrong for every player or group of players.  When I claim it is wrong regarding Dre i post specific stats to prove that they are wrong.  But some of the players and groups of players at the top of the PFF lists actually are among the best and some at the bottom actually are among the worst..  So the only way you can claim that PFF is wrong about our O-line is if you post some other stats to prove they are wrong.  And you don't have anything like that. In fact FootballOutsiders has the Bengals O-line ranked number one in their metric of adjusted line yards.  So that is just more proof of how wrong you are about Paul Alexander.

Understand now?

..and I posted specific facts to show PFF was right:

Last in the NFL in INTs
Most Penalties by a CB in the NFL
Poor in run support
ect...

But you dismiss these "facts" and cling to a ranking system that awards extra points because a CB cannot cover a slot receiver.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Finally getting some legitimate analysis of Kirkpatrick's play in '15 - bfine32 - 08-09-2016, 10:19 AM