Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hillary: An Unborn Child Hours Before Delivery Has No Constitutional Rights
(08-09-2016, 02:30 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No.  Both would be treated the same. That is what I have been saying all along.

It is equal under the law.  Both are treated the same.  If you change the law and give the man the advantage then the woman is held responsible for the child but the father is not.  THAT is not fair.  All it will do is create a large class of children who have no support from their fathers.

The law treats them equally.  If you have a problem with a man not being able to carry a fetus in his body then take it up with your god.

When technology advances to the point that a fetus can be taken from a womans body and rasied without her then you will understand that the law has been fair all along.

No.  the outcome seems unfair to you because of biology.  The law holds them boyh responsible for the possible outcome of theiur actions.

As I said before, if you have a problem with the biology then complain to your god.  The law is correct and does not need to be changed,

I don't have a problem with men and women being biologically different and I understand that sometimes laws may have to be enacted to facilitate these differences.

I am just amused by the usual suspects that say biological sex should not matter when establishing laws to suddenly saying it does matter
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hillary: An Unborn Child Hours Before Delivery Has No Constitutional Rights - bfine32 - 08-09-2016, 02:34 PM