Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Margus Hunt on improving/working with Greene
I like that this team has the luxury of being able to develop players after several seasons of not showing much. Whether it pans out for Hunt is yet to be seen, but he's shown enough to coaches that they haven't been willing to give up on him. Plenty of players sit on the bench for years before emerging.. Some become great, some don't, but just because they don't become super stars their first few seasons doesn't make them a bust..
I'm rooting for him . If he comes out and gets 15 sacks (I'm not predicting that by the way) everyone will be begging the Bengals to take more chances on 2nd round picks. If he does nothing everyone will say he's Jerome Simpson 2.0.
By the way..if interested you can buy a Jerome Simpson rookie card on ebay for $1.92 plus shipping..the shipping is worth more than the card ..lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Margus Hunt on improving/working with Greene - grampahol - 08-10-2016, 11:09 AM