Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary PHYSICALLY unfit for presidency?
I came across an anti-Hillary video on YouTube this morning that tried to claim that Hillary has some serious health issues. One of the compelling clips was of an apparent seizure she had while talking to reporters after a meeting with Senator Warren (according to the video). Some reporters asked a question and she recoiled and then literally spazzed out (head bobbing) for a second or two before not answering their question (to be fair, it was multiple questions at the same time and I don't think ANYONE knows what the actual questions were).

This led me to Google and wouldn't you know it, the only articles I could find were either clearly conservative biased or talking about the stairs pic "controversy".

I did come across a reddit thread that had a link to an article from a site that I do not know if it's obviously conservative other than they actually had this article (and when you consider that the only people talking about Hillary's health are conservatives ... ...). I will say this, the article is written as unbiased as possible (except for the fact that it is bringing up supposition and theories, not incontrovertible facts about Hillary).

Anyway, here's the article:
https://regated.com/2016/08/hillary-clinton-revealed-serious-health-issues-possible-brain-damage/
Quote:HILLARY CLINTON REVEALED TO POSSIBLY HAVE SERIOUS HEALTH ISSUES AND BRAIN DAMAGE
ROBERT POWELLAUGUST 8, 2016

Increasing evidence has emerged over the past several months that Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton may be suffering serious physical health problems that would very likely be impacting her judgement and mental faculties. A photo recently released would appear to confirm rumors that Clinton is suffering some type of physical or mental impairment.

On December 17, 2012, CNN reported that then-Secretary of State Clinton sustained a concussion after becoming dehydrated and fainting, rendering her unable to testify that coming Thursday before the House Foreign Affairs Committee on Benghazi. Her press aide reached out the NFL for PR advice on the concussion. She was later hospitalized after doctors discovered a blood clot during a follow-up exam. Neurologists have noted that Clinton was at a relatively increased risk of developing post-concussion syndrome, which is more likely in women and older individuals.

Post-concussion syndrome is a form of traumatic brain injury and is associated with a range of symptoms, not limited to but including difficulty concentrating, headaches, irritability, mood swings, dizziness, and memory loss; Clinton was referred to as “often confused” in an email by top aide Huma Abedin, and she is known by her staff to suffer severe headaches. Her celebration of Nancy Reagan as a hero in the fight against AIDS was met with bewilderment, as one of the biggest criticisms of the Reagans by gay groups was their handling of the AIDS crisis. Clinton actually attempted to march in New York’s Pride Parade in June, but only managed to walk around four blocks before she was rushed into a waiting vehicle.

Clinton has been having “coughing fits” since she began her campaign, the hacking sometimes interrupting her in the middle of a speech or meeting. Perhaps most obvious are her sudden, bizarre emotional reactions and sharp head movements; this video of Clinton “reacting” to an unexpected mob of reporters strongly resembles a seizure. Another such moment occurred at the DNC when Clinton accepted her nomination. Experts note that sufferers of these types of seizures become adept at playing them off by quickly altering their facial expressions.

On August 4th, Secret Service rushed the stage at one of Clinton’s rallies to protect her when protestors showed up, a very common occurrence at Donald Trump’s rallies that generally doesn’t require security to storm the stage. On stage was a man who appeared to be a Secret Service agent holding Clinton’s hand, patting her on the back and telling her softly, “It’s OK, keep talking, we’ll handle it, we’re not going anywhere”. Clinton replies, “OK, we’ll keep talking”. Whatever his position, he appeared to be in charge, moving quickly around and directing the other agents on stage.

This same man appears in this photo walking next to Clinton, carrying what has been identified as an emergency Diazepam syringe in his hand.zWoxT0-1 Diazepam, the generic name for Valium, is a benzodiazepine used to treat anxiety, muscle spasms, and a range of conditions, but its primary purpose in emergency epi-pen style syringes is a first line medication to stop seizures.

Following the spreading of this image on social media, the hashtag #HillarysHealth began trending on Twitter before it was removed by Twitter staff. Clinton’s campaign has refused to comment or elaborate on her health conditions. Although she released her medical records last year, details are scant on the exact nature of the aftermath of her concussion. According to those records, she remains on blood thinners.

We know from past presidents that one doesn't need to be 100% physically fit in order to be president, but I gotta think of all the physically issues that would preclude one from the presidency, anything dealing with the brain would be one of them.

Now, I know that some of you would rather see Richard Nixon's lifeless corpse in the White House than Donald Trump, but still ... this should at least give you pause.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Hillary PHYSICALLY unfit for presidency? - PhilHos - 08-10-2016, 11:57 AM