Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary PHYSICALLY unfit for presidency?
(08-10-2016, 01:29 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Oop. You did. I completely forgot about that update at the end. I made a mistake and I own up to it.

With that said, how does that completely discredit everything (or anything) in the article? I've already stated that this only appears to be a story within right wing media circles (which you would know if you read the OP), but considering this article appears to be written with as unbiased a touch as possible, I thought it worth a discussion. Should've known the resident Hillary fan would not allow anyone to tarnish St. Hillary's sparkling clean reputation. Rolleyes

Considering I have argued against Hillary and openly endorsed a Johnson presidency before anyone else in P&R, I'm not sure if trying to now just discredit all of this as me being a Hillary supporter is your best course of action. 

I said it was a joke to suggest she was having a seizure in the video but any other health issues may exist as she would be the second oldest president. I then went on to say that anyone who does believe she is having a seizure is either dumb or being dishonest because they hate her. I proceeded to point out that, despite what you said, your source is very biased and has a clear pro Trump, anti Clinton leaning. Further evidence is the fact that they actually cited Alt Right's twitter in their article. Alt Right is a fancy name put on the white supremacist group within conservatism (I won't call them actual conservatives as that degrades conservatives) that is extremely pro Trump because of his immigration views. Their official subreddit describes them as believing preserving culture is more important than the Constitution...

Ok, maybe citing Alt Right and the fact that only conservative sites are saying she had a seizure doesn't mean they are biased. So I googled the site. Their founders did an AMA (ask me anything) for the Trump subreddit and revealed the fact that they and their writers are Trump supporters. Their reddit account's image is this...
[Image: reddit.jpg]

So I will again say my point: no one who isn't anti-Hillary thinks this is a video of her having a seizure. There's a reason why you found this story on a pro Trump site that cites white supremacists. She could have health problems, but this is not a video of her having a seizure just as Trump flailing around making fun of a disabled person wasn't him having a seizure.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hillary PHYSICALLY unfit for presidency? - BmorePat87 - 08-10-2016, 01:46 PM